HAYWARD 36sq. Pro Grid DE Filter
HAYWARD 36sq. Pro Grid DE Filter (Filter Only)
size = 2"
Note: MUST order Valve SP0740DE
Constructed in high-strength PermaGlass XL, Pro-Grid combines high-technology features and "service-ease"
design for an unparalleled filtration value for both new pool and aftermarket installations.
Unlike most other filters, the Pro-Grid filter is designed for Salt water as well as fresh water.
Select from a wide array of valve options for customized
control of your filtration system.
• PermaGlass XL filter
tanks made from durable glass reinforced copolymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions,
including in-floor cleaning systems.
• Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to servicing the grid elements
fast and simple.
• Heavy-duty, tamper-proof one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom.
Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
• High impact grid elements
designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency.
• Integral lift handles and uniform
low-profile base make removal of grid nest fast and simple.
• Inlet diffuser elbow distributes flow of unfiltered
water evenly to all filter elements and provides even distribution of D.E. to grids.
• Convenient valve and plumbing
options allow for customized control.
• 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow
and maximum performance. Valve NOT included!!!